Record calls securely and analyse them on demand. Unlock powerful business benefits by revealing true customer sentiment and intent.
What is Call Recording?
Our cloud Call Recording solution elevates call recording from being a routine necessity into a valuable driver for business transformation. Now you can quickly identify key moments in business-critical conversations — without having to listen to thousands of calls.
Our solution can secure your recordings, help you with privacy legislation such as GDPR and CPRA, and let you analyse call content and sentiment in a fast and intuitive way.
Why use Call Recording?
- Save time and money: Benefit from cost and time efficiencies with our secure cloud based platform, and avoid having to maintain or use legacy recording equipment.
- Take control: Move beyond basic call recording and management functionality provided by many cloud-based telephony solutions.
- Understand sentiment quickly: Transcribe calls on-demand and discover customers’ pain points right away — without having to listen to entire conversations.
- Act on business insights: Get instant visibility on issues as well as longer term trends arising within your contact centre or wider business, to improve customer experience and strengthen loyalty.
- Prioritise data security: Capture and analyse customer interactions whilst maintaining the highest standards of data protection, with redaction included as standard.
How Call Recording works
Scenarios where Call Recording can make the difference
Download the Call Recording brochure to find out more
Call Recording brochure download
"*" indicates required fields
More than just one solution
All the CardEasy secure payment solutions work seamlessly together, as well as integrating with your existing systems, ensuring that your customers receive a consistent and user-friendly payment experience whatever channel they decide to use.nnWhether you choose to use CardEasy for agent assisted, IVR or digital payments (or all three), your customers’ payment card data is never seen or heard by your agents, or stored in your environment or call recordings, meaning your environment is fully de-scoped from the PCI DSS controls.